How to recreate - J.Crew Model Makeup (perfect summer makeup!)
|Recreating J.Crew Model Makeup (source: jcrew.com)|
One of my absolute favorite looks for summer is the no-makeup makeup look - and no one does that better than J.Crew. Browsing through the J.Crew catalog, I love seeing how soft, minimalist makeup enhances natural beauty and emphasizes lovely features. While the best suited products may vary, be sure to experiment by emphasizing eyes, adding a berry lipstick, and accentuating a flush cheek color.
1. Define eyes with a shortened cat eye (kitten eye!) using the Mac Liquid Eyeliner - for summer weather, waterproof and smudge-proof eyeliner works best.
2. Using the NYX Jumpo Pencil in Milk shade, underline your bottom lash and add highlights on the inner corner of the eye (this brightens and enlarges the eye).
3. Fill in your eyebrows with the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz and comb the eyebrows with the brush end of the Brow Wiz - eyebrows are essential for framing your eyes.
4. Finish your natural J.Crew eye makeup by lengthening your top and bottom lashes with the Maybelline Falsies Big Eyes Mascara (the mascara’s dual end is highly versatile!).
5. To prep your skin for summer heat, use a long lasting concealer like the Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer.
6. Save the best for last because nothing says “lovely” more than a pretty flush! The Too Faced Sweetheart Blush has three color coordinated shades meant for every skin tone.
7. Finish your natural make up look by adding a pretty pout - berry colored lips are perfect for summer! I love using Maybelline Color Whispers, review here, because of the lightweight application and all the color options available (you may also opt for the official Face J.Crew lipstick).
Stay Pretty, Miranda M.